Thursday, May 6, 2010

One Last Picture!

Last Pregnant Picture before Baby G Arrives!

(38.5 weeks)



As the week goes on Travis and I continue to get more and more anxious! I think knowing that were so close makes the waiting even harder. Were only days away from meeting Baby G. I still haven't had any contractions and besides the boredom I'm feeling pretty good! Either way its reassuring knowing that we will have a baby by Monday and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its kind of a bittersweet feeling nearing the end of our pregnancy. Part of me feels like it went so fast and since I was so busy with school I didn't get to enjoy certain parts as much as I would have liked, but on the other hand these last few weeks have gone by somewhat slllooooww and I'm starting to feel ready to get back into "shape" and return to pre-pregnant clothes and start this new chapter in Trav and I's life with a new little baby. Its hard to imagine not having a wiggle worm in my belly anymore. I'm going to miss feeling it kick and move all around but I'm sure once we meet him or her I wont be able to imagine what it was like to not have the baby here with us! We've done all the planning and preparation I think we can do and are as ready as any first time parents can be! I'm sure we are in for LOTS of surprises over the next few weeks but Travis and I are both ready for the waiting to be over and to let this new adventure begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment