
The question is.......How muuuchhh longer!? We made it to term at 37 weeks today, and had our weekly check up. The doctor said I'm still at one cm. dilated and 70% effaced. I asked her what her guestamation would be of when Baby G would make an appearance and she said since I haven't been contracting regularly that she thought I'd be back next week for my 38 week appointment. At this point I don't want to wish baby out before he or she is ready but I'm definatly ready for the baby to be here. I feel tired and grumpy and am tired of waiting! School is slowing down. I had my last exam tonight and I have a seminar on Wednesday and then I am FINISHED. I've been working my butt off the last month and a half, it was a really rough semester and a lot of our class was on the line of passing and not passing. But luckily I can say all the hard work payed off and I'll be moving on to my last semester of nursing school! Whoot Whoot =-) With school dying down I've had a lot of down time. I've been sooo looking forward to having some down time but now that its here I have NOOO idea what to do with the time. Last week I was overly bored and luckily this week my Mom is in town entertaining me a bit so I don't drive myself crazy waiting. We went to babies R Us today and bought a dresser for the baby. Ive been meaning to get this done for months but Ive been supper picky and trying to search around for a good deal that would match the crib we bought back in January. I didn't think this would be too difficult but it ended up being not so easy.... Or maybe I was just being overly picky. But needless to say in 7-14 days baby G will have a brand new dresser! Were still taking bets on the sex of the baby and when he or she will arrive! So let me know your guesses I'm having fun hearing them! Looks like I'm going to be doing lots of walking this week trying to get things going. Travis's birthday is Friday and since he is a twin and already has to share a birthday I'm hoping to avoid him sharing his birthday with the baby too, but baby G may have a word or two to say of his own.. We'll just have to wait and see =-)
K - I'm going to go for the underdog opinion and say baby G is G for girl...and just to be a little stinker, she's going to be born on Trav's birthday! How funny! :)
ReplyDeletehaha Love it Kels! I wouldnt doubt that happeneing at all!
ReplyDeletehang in there these last days! i remember how tired and grumpy i felt. :)
ReplyDeleteHellooo baby G! You need to come out now!
ReplyDelete