We've now entered week 36! I had a doctors apt. this morning were measuring now at 38 weeks and the baby's heart beat was around 136 today. I also started getting checked this week and found out that were one cm. dilated and 50% effaced. The doctor said she could feel the baby's head slightly above the cervix and the bag of waters so things were looking good. She said she would be happy if the baby waited one more week to be considered "term" but these were positive signs that things are starting to roll. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself I know people can walk around for weeks at one cm. dilated but I'm also getting really excited that things are wrapping up and we get to meet our little one soon!Monday, April 19, 2010
Almost There!
We've now entered week 36! I had a doctors apt. this morning were measuring now at 38 weeks and the baby's heart beat was around 136 today. I also started getting checked this week and found out that were one cm. dilated and 50% effaced. The doctor said she could feel the baby's head slightly above the cervix and the bag of waters so things were looking good. She said she would be happy if the baby waited one more week to be considered "term" but these were positive signs that things are starting to roll. I'm trying not to get ahead of myself I know people can walk around for weeks at one cm. dilated but I'm also getting really excited that things are wrapping up and we get to meet our little one soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment