Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 35!


Another week has pasted and were officially one week closer to meeting Baby G. This past week has been an eye opener that my body is starting to prepare itself for delivery. I feel constantly short of breath. I can just be standing in place or even sitting down and be huffing and puffing like I just ran a mile. Ive been able to do my pre-pregnant activities pretty well up until this point, little things like traveling to Ames on the weekends and taking bags to and from my car to my apartment have been increasing more inconvenient and leave me feeling exhausted! My stomach and lower abdomen have started to have mild cramping from time to time. Its usually if I change positions to fast, am walking for long periods of time, or am trying to carry things, for instance up the stairs to the apartment etc. Also in the past week or two stretch marks are starting to appear. I know this is part of the package and a normal part of pregnancy at this point but its still disappointing when they start popping out! Multiple times during my pregnancy I've hit stages where I all of a sudden have outgrown all my clothes. I'm currently at this stage again. I either have tight clothes with a huge belly sticking out or I have a couple bigger tshirts, Im starting to feel like I wear the same clothes day after day, but at this point there is probably no use in going out and spending money for just a few more weeks! Next week I go back to the doctor and I will go back every week from now until the baby is here! Were all starting to take bets on when Baby G will arrive and if they think its a boy or a girl, Ive heard people say anything from 2-5 more weeks so now its just a waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment