




Trav and I have big news! We went with a realtor yesterday to look at houses. After finding a few maybes we came to this one. We both love this one and it seems to be the best fit for us right now in our price range! Its a 3 bedroom 1 3/4 bath and has a finished basement with another room that could be used as a bedroom. We filled out all the paper work yesterday and put in an offer! After a few counter offers, we accepted and as long as all the inspections go well we close June 15th! Were so excited to have a place to call home and make our own soon after the arrival of our little one! We also had another doctors apt today, all is still looking well. The baby's heart beat was back up in the 140's today and measuring at 33 weeks, still about a week ahead of schedule! As of today she said the baby is sitting breached, I think its been flip flopping positions but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it decides to go head down and stay head down for when the timing gets closer! I can tell when it is breached because at times I get two huge lumps sticking out of my belly, I have been assuming one side is the head and the other side is the baby's little butt. =-)
awesome!!! where is the house, ames? i couldn't remember what you had said? we will have to connect sometime before you have that baby! :)
ReplyDeleteYippee! Great update! Love the house! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the house! Lots of exciting things going on! :)
ReplyDelete