Travs last day at the beach was on Tuesday. We had previously gone on a walk before this picture. Lets just say I
didn't make it very far my hips started hurting walking on all the sand. We
layed out by the pool for awhile and then the boys went and did their own thing. They arent very good at being lazy in the sun. My skin has been extra sensitive while
we've been here. I
haven't gotten burnt, but when
I'm out in the sun I get all
rashy. All the
rashes have
disappeared except for on my legs. Its not so pretty!

My mom wanted more bare belly pictures. It has
defiantly filled out in the last few weeks. I can tell the baby is growing and moving more and more upwards. The other night at a gift shop I think I had my first
braxton hicks contraction. It only lasted 30 seconds or so but it
wasn't so fun. I guess my body is preparing me for all the fun
that's coming up all so quickly in about 8 more weeks!

My beautiful scar all stretched out from getting my belly
button pierced years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment