Monday, March 15, 2010

Baby G goes on vaction!

31 weeks, baby G goes to the beach!

My mom has been wanting a picture of my belly from the front, I figured I'd humor her!


Digging a hole in the sand to make room for the belly =-)



Enjoying the lazy river!






My Mom, Sister, and I



Trav having a bad influence on my Mom, he's always about making a bet.


The Girls playing a Joke on Trav. If my mom took a wild turkey shot Trav had to go on stage and sing the song "like a virgin", all the girls took a tootsie pop and Trav was the only one with the wild turkey!


So far were enjoying our time off! Its been nice to have a little down time, but some how work and school both followed Trav and I to Bama! Trav has one more day here and then flys back to Iowa Wednesday morning so were trying to fill in all the fun events for him before he leaves! I'm sure we'll have more picture updates by the end of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Kristie,
    I found your blog and just wanted to say Hi! Your belly is beautiful :)

    -Ashley (Alexandres) Schrage

    ReplyDelete