Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 33



We're entering the thirty-third week of the pregnancy and I'm defiantly starting to notice a decrease in energy and comfort. I always seem to either have a baby foot or arm stuck in my rib cage or am short of breath. Thankfully there is a light at the end of the tunnel. School has been very stressful this semester, At this point I'm just hoping to god and keeping my fingers cross that I pass, but I know after a few more weeks of hard work things will die down and I'll be able to put all my energy into being focused and preparing ourselves for the baby's arrival!

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, you look absolutely beautiful. :) You are still ALL belly! I will be praying for you as you finish your semester... I can't even imagine how you keep up. Lots of love to you and baby!

    ReplyDelete