26 weeks down, 14 more to go! Not much has changed in the last two weeks, between work and school Trav and I have both been very busy! Today we got a pediatrician all lined up which is something I've been meaning to check off my list of things to do for some time now! Trav and I have also been starting to look for places to live once the baby gets here! Were still debating between Ankeny and Ames, but I think we might end up in Ames. It won’t be very convenient the 7 weeks this summer that I'm in school but that way if I stay home with the baby in the fall Travis won’t have to commute to work. Lots of decisions still left to be made, and time is going by so quickly! Two more weeks and I'll be in the third trimester, so I’ll start going to the doctor every two weeks now instead of just once a month!Monday, February 8, 2010
26 weeks
26 weeks down, 14 more to go! Not much has changed in the last two weeks, between work and school Trav and I have both been very busy! Today we got a pediatrician all lined up which is something I've been meaning to check off my list of things to do for some time now! Trav and I have also been starting to look for places to live once the baby gets here! Were still debating between Ankeny and Ames, but I think we might end up in Ames. It won’t be very convenient the 7 weeks this summer that I'm in school but that way if I stay home with the baby in the fall Travis won’t have to commute to work. Lots of decisions still left to be made, and time is going by so quickly! Two more weeks and I'll be in the third trimester, so I’ll start going to the doctor every two weeks now instead of just once a month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww.... look at you! You are all belly... so cute! And, I can't believe you are *almost* in your third trimester!
ReplyDeleteKristie! You look so cute! It's almost here, I can't believe it! Tell Trav hellO!
ReplyDeleteAwww!!! Let's get together sometime soon. You're looking so cute. And you're still so small, minus your belly :) Haha! Love you!
ReplyDelete