Our big girl on our swing set!
Travis and I went to Mexico with his Family this spring. We soaked up lots of sun and relaxed as much as we could! It was awsome to be able to sleep in everyday (which now is 730 or 8 these days). Ava enjoyed a week at Grandpa and Grandma Hughson's House.



Our Little RugRat is now into EVERYTHING! Were having to set our limits now. In the last couple of weeks we are having to start to enforce time out and be stern with Ava as she is now testing us to see if we will be consistant with our "disapline".
Ava is now eating solids. She is officially weaned off the bottle and formula and only gets pacifers when shes sleeping.
Ava is still a VERY happy baby! She laughs and smiles and babbles/talks. She now can say several words (Dadda, Momma, Duck, Grandpa, and Ball. She says Duck the most right now. Everything is Duck. You can see her growing and changing every week as she is continuously learning!
Ava started walking at 10.5 months. She is now running and getting into everything imaginable in the house. I think our house is officially babyproofed.

Ava turned One May 10th! Its hard to imagine that she is more of a toddler then a baby!
Our live's our continuously changing and we have big changes coming real soon. I passed my nursing boards in april and just accepted my first "real" job as of last week. I start in two weeks at McFarlands cardiology clinic here in Ames. We got really lucky since Travis travels I needed a job with normal day hours which is hard to find with in nursing! Ava will have a big adjustment going to day care for the first time, but she is so ready to be with other kids!


Kristie-
ReplyDeleteAva is getting so big and I can't believe she is talking! The changes into toddlerhood are so fun and exciting but it's sad to see them grow up so fast at the same time! She is one cute little lady! We still need to have a play date! :)