

The last couple weeks have been interesting; Strangers have started noticing that I’m pregnant and asking questions which is very new. Yesterday I had a patient and after already being in his room a few times, I went back in to do an assessment and he goes, “O…Ooo.. you have a baby!’ I got a good laugh. Then I walked out in the hallway and a random man walking by puts his hand on my shoulder and says God bless you while walking past me. It’s funny the things random people can say that bring a smile to your face. In school this week we watched a video and it kept showing a baby born at 24 weeks, it was crazy to see a baby that is about the size of our baby inside me right now! It kind of just hit home that not everyone gets their perfect pregnancy or delivery, were just keeping our fingers crossed that myself and the baby stay healthy, but getting very anxious to meet him or her in hopfully just about three and a half more months! I have a feeling time is going to fly by quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment